Did you know that lasers can be used for a variety of cosmetic treatments? They can also provide different results, depending on what you are looking for. Whether you need skin resurfacing and correcting, hair removal, or even tattoo removal, Sanctuary Medical Center has you covered. With customized treatment plans and personalized care, your concerns will be addressed, and you will be on your way to smoother, clearer skin.
Skin Resurfacing & Correcting
At Sanctuary Medical Center, we offer many different options for laser skin resurfacing and correction. These lasers are designed to remove hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, facial veins, age spots, and more. They can also tighten your skin, making it firmer and providing you with a smooth, supple complexion.
- MOXI™: This non-ablative laser uses light energy to reduce signs of aging, like wrinkles and fine lines, as well as skin pigmentation issues, like hyperpigmentation. This is a perfect treatment for men and women whose skin is beginning to show its age.
- Halo™: This is a great treatment for helping reduce the appearance of more noticeable skin blemishes like sun damage and deep wrinkles and lines in the skin. Additionally, it can help lessen the appearance of scars and noticeable veins.
- BBL™ Hero: This is one of the most efficient BroadBand Laser (BBL) treatments available, which lessens the appearance of age spots, redness, wrinkles and fine lines, and sun damage. One of the best aspects of this treatment is that it is faster, more powerful, and more comfortable than other laser treatments.
- Sofwave™: This is a laser treatment that stimulates collagen growth in the eyebrow, submental, and neck regions of the face, causing a lifted and more youthful appearance.
- NanoLaserPeel™: This laser peel removes a thin layer of the dermis to allow for healthier new skin to grow. After this treatment, the skin will look younger and more luminous.
- Genius RF Microneedling: This treatment combines microneedling with radiofrequency (RF) to stimulate collagen and elastin, which are responsible for the strength and health of the skin. Microneedles create micro-injuries through which the RF energy penetrates, reducing the appearance of skin lesions like acne and wrinkles.
Laser Hair Removal
With the use of the GentleMax Pro® laser, we can provide patients with smooth, hair-free skin. Most patients have a desire to eliminate hair from their upper lip, chest, arms, armpits, legs, back, and bikini line. When the treatment areas are confirmed, the GentleMax Pro® can treat multiple areas at once. Laser hair removal works by using the laser’s energy in the treatment area to remove the hair from the follicle, which causes it to lose the ability to grow anymore hair. Results can show immediately, or it can take a few weeks, as hair grows in different stages. Some patients may require up to six laser hair removal sessions to achieve their desired outcome.
Laser Tattoo Removal
Do you have a tattoo on your body that you regret? Would you like to get rid of it? Look no further! We can help! At Sanctuary Medical Center, we use a Q-switched laser for laser tattoo removal to deliver quick pulses of light to the tattooed area. Q-switched lasers are effective at removing pigmented skin and stimulating collagen for a fresh new look. The ink absorbs the laser’s light and breaks down the colored pigment. After that, the body begins its natural healing process of removing the old, bad skin. New, fresh skin will emerge over time to reveal a smooth, blank canvas of healthy skin.