A facial is a care treatment performed by one of our licensed aestheticians utilizing a combination of professional skincare products from brands such as ZO Skin Health, Is Clinical. PCA, SkinBetter Science, and more! Facials often include steam, exfoliation, extractions, facial masks, peels, and massage. Facials are great treatments for general skin health as well as for specific skin conditions.
What are the benefits to getting a facial?
Besides feeling good and being relaxing, incorporating facials into your skin health regimen will result in many benefits such as:
- Deeply cleanse the skin and pores
- Improve circulation and lymphatic drainage
- Exfoliation to remove dead skin, revealing fresh healthy skin
- Address concerns of acne, pigmentation, dullness, and anti-aging
- Detox the skin
- Eliminate blackheads and whiteheads
- Increase the effectiveness of your other skincare products
What is the cost of a facial in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach, Florida?
The cost for a facial treatment varies as it depends on the specific treatment desired and what is involved in achieving your goals. During your initial consultation, we will discuss the best options for you, the cost involved in these treatments, and financing options that are available.
How do I know what facial is right for me?
Prior to receiving a facial at Sanctuary Medical Center, one of our highly experienced aesthetician will evaluate your skin and discuss your concerns to customize each facial to your specific skin health needs.