SculpSure in Boca Raton, FL
Are you struggling to lose your love handles or achieve that leaner abdomen you’ve always wanted? Sanctuary Medical Center, located in Boca Raton and serving the residents of West Palm Beach and all of South Florida, is now offering SculpSure™. Developed by Cynosure®, this completely non-invasive, advanced technology treatment can help you achieve the look you desire in a single session by eliminating stubborn pockets of fat without surgery.
What is SculpSure™?
SculpSure™ is the first FDA-approved, non-invasive laser treatment used to breakdown stubborn body fat on the sides and stomach. The light-based laser procedure injures the fat cells in the subcutaneous layer of the skin. Your body then gets rid of those fat cells naturally with results appearing 6 to 12 weeks after the treatment session. SculpSure™ is the first ever hands-free hyperthermic system for body contouring.
Benefits of SculpSure™
Patients who use SculpSure™ experience a wide variety of benefits, including:
- SculpSure™ is non-invasive and non-surgical. There is virtually no recovery time after the procedure. Unlike with the majority of fat loss treatments, patients can resume their daily lives as soon as the treatment session is over.
- SculpSure™ only requires one treatment session. Patients will not need to interrupt their daily routines to return for multiple sessions in order to achieve their desired results. Results appear
after just the one session with no additional sessions needed.
- The SculpSure™ procedure uses Contact Cooling™, a device also developed by Cynosure®, which prevents skin damage and lessens the chance of patient discomfort. Even those patients with sensitive skin can be assured a comfortable experience during the procedure.
- SculpSure™ is a reasonable offering for both practitioners and patients. Because the treatment is affordable and no recovery time or additional sessions are required, the treatment is very accessible for all clients.
- Lastly, SculpSure™ actually works! During its clinical trial, 100 patients were treated with SculpSure™. Of those 100 patients, 90 percent reached their fat loss goal and were pleased with the treatment process.
The SculpSure™ Procedure
The SculpSure™ procedure typically lasts 25 minutes. During the session, a hands-free device attaches, without suction, to the patient’s sides or abdomen. Heat is then slowly applied to the treatment area, which injures the fat cells. Multiple areas of the body can be targeted in one session, and the fat loss will be consistent in every area thanks to the device’s flat applicator design. When enough heat has been applied, the session ends.
In 6 to 12 weeks following the session, the amount of fat will slowly reduce as the tissue breaks down. In clinical trials, the amount of fat in the treated areas was reduced, on average, by at least 24 percent.
If you have fatty deposits that are resistant to diet and exercise and are looking for a non-surgical treatment option, you may be a good candidate for SculpSure™. SculpSure™ works on all body and skin types. Schedule a consultation with Dr. Pozner of Sanctuary Medical Center, today, to discuss if SculpSure™ is right for you and your body contouring goals!
What is the Cost of SculpSure™ in Boca Raton and West Palm Beach?
The cost for SculpSure™ depends on the extent of the procedure as each patient is different and has different areas that need attention. To treat the abdomen takes four applicators. Thus to treat the abdomen and love handles it would take 8 applicators. We are happy to discuss your financial options for SculpSure™ and other cosmetic treatments during your initial consultation.
Additional Laser Body Contouring Treatments Available:
The physicians and staff at Sanctuary Medical Center provide personalized care for our Cosmetic Dermatology patients in Boca Raton. We use the most advanced technologies in dermatology to help our patients maintain optimum skin health and restore self-confidence by revitalizing their appearance. To receive more information or schedule a consultation, contact us today to speak with our friendly staff.